Once you have logged in to the site, go your profile, where you will see the option to “GENERATE STUDENT REGISTRATION LINK“. When you click on that it will ask you to create a registration link, which you can share with your students.
The registration process takes just under 10 minutes. It asks students what username they’d like, for a password, and an email (if they don’t have an email it can be left blank).
You need to:
- Log in
- Go to your profile – https://green.imascientist.org.uk/profile
- Give consent for your students to take part
- Click on the GENERATE STUDENT REGISTRATION LIN
- Give your students the URL you create.
- Your students should fill in the registration questions
- Students can login and start chatting and asking questions!
The CHAT session will start at your booked time on the live CHAT page.
Once registered, students can also use their accounts anytime to send in questions through the ASK section.
Your profile page:
When you click on ‘GENERATE STUDENT REGISTRATION LINK’
The URL you generated to give your students
The page for your students to register